2011年3月9日水曜日

Hello Twitter! And Hamsters!

Ive been twittering the last few days. Something that is very new to me and a bunch of fun! I like having conversations with so many wonderful people at once without having to get dressed up and look presentable! So, in my jeans and daggy sweater, I've also started to blog.

A lot of people twit to catch attention which causes all kinds of random comments to present themselves on the timeline. My favorite so far:

"I hate the situation you wake up and the wheel is still spinning but the hamster is dead".
I laughed out loud when I read this.

When you say "I hate the situation..." it implies that you have been in that situation many times or at least that it is familiar to you.
So I was wondering how many times this happened, and felt fearful for the poor little hamsters whose lives had ended in such a way.

I asked this man "What does it mean?"
I was very relieved to receive the next tweet: "Its a joke @Rachel Mizukoshï, don't take it so serious!"

So all is well and all the dear little hamsters are safe! Hooray!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿