2011年4月11日月曜日

Any ideas???

Hi, thank you for reading my humble blog. ("Blog" is a funny word, isn't it? It rhymes with 'frog'!)

Suntar the crocodile is fun for me to draw but often I need help with ideas! If you have any English "slip ups" (mistakes) that you can remember, or things you think are strange about English, or even something you don't like about English, please tell me;

-in the comments section (below)
-on twitter @RachelMizukoshi
-by email rachelmizukoshi@japan.com .

I would love to hear about your own adventures with English! No matter how simple or how strange! I'm "all ears"!!! And most of all, I would love to make a funny story about Suntar with some of the information you give me! I hope Suntar can keep making you laugh!

2 件のコメント:

  1. do you remember the mistake you made ? ["i want out " and "i went out "] .

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for remembering that one, Ryo! I'll try to think of a story!

    返信削除